Google

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Lazy Lima Bean

Today I was perusing the internet and I found my picture posted on a site. It's always amusing to be looking at a website and then to be surprised at seeing your mug staring right back at you. I think this was a picture taken from a film networking event called Lazy Lima Bean.

Don't remember what happened at the party, but I know they had an open bar. The picture is here. I have no idea who those people are next to me, but they look far less than drunk than me. Actually, I don't think I was that drunk at all, I showed up late and didn't have a chance to have enough drinks. I don't know who I met there, but I got a whole bunch of emails the next day trying to sell me stuff- was it interrelated? Don't know. Anyway, check out these events and maybe you'll meet somebody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home